8 Macrh 2009 - next step in the progress

I terribly lack time (or terribly bad at managing it). Because of that I decided to give LC a go. At least it is one lift, and good at fucking one up too. Couple of weeks ago I did 50 reps LC with 2 x 18 kg. To complete Rank 1 in GS I need to do 46 reps with 2 x 24 kgs. So if I gradually increase the weight I should eventually get to this goal.

Today I am starting the progression with 2 x 20 kg bells. I am going to use slightly modified version of EDT, namely Rudnev's template published in the last post. So today:

2 x 20 kg LCC&J
10 sets 1 minute each
1 min rest between sets
6 reps/set
total - 60 reps

I was planning to do assistance work, but after this - which is only 2400 kg workout volume and is a joke for most gireviks - I am stuffed. Sscherb from IGx is right, LC is the best buck for your buck exercise wise. I will probably go for a run on the treadmill tomorrow, maybe some snatches with 20 kg. Today however I am done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a big advantage!
I mean possibility to train at 8 March :)

Wild Bill