15 October 2008

Got some time to train only at half past nine in the evening. Inspired by the latest article by Dan John I decided to do four minutes of forgotten Tabata, as follows.

20 kg snatches: 20 seconds/10 seconds rest, switching hands every interval, about 7 reps per interval, 4 minutes total as per Maestro.

It seems like nothing while you are doing it. But now my trachea actually fucking hurts! Because time intervals are so short you tend to push the tempo - as you are supposed to. At the end it all adds together though. I think I should do it more often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just be careful of losing your form. I find that the longer and harder I snatch for, the sloppier I get. I really have to focus to make sure I hit all the key points of the movement.

Tabata's are a mother, that's for sure!