15 November 2009

Went for a walk with my wife in the Blue Mountains today. It is amazing, just under two hours of driving from Sydney, and you are in total wilderness. Believe it or not, peole get lost and die in this region on regular basis, that's how wild it is! Pretty tiring and relaxing at the same time. Every time I come here I keep telling myself that I have to do it more often...

Decided to do a little lifting and see how it goes. Starting now.

2 x 19 kg LC:
3 min sets x 4
6 reps/min, 72 reps total

Better than yesterday...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hello, ive been reading your information on your blog for a while now and i must thank you. i have seen a big increase in my jerk,snatch just from appling your information. Ive been injuried for the past 4 months, but that gave me time to read and improve my technique. I test myself in a couple of days after only a couple weeks of training and will post my jerk and snatch on utube. goal is 6mins with the 24s. Thanks for all your help.

Smet said...

Thanks Paul. Very nice to hear that the info is useful. Good luck with training.

Unknown said...

hello again from New Zealand. 1st test today after so long and it was a great success, very calm. your multiple hand change training in the snatch helped so much. worked in with timed sets(snatchs was my weakness)heres my results.

snatch

http://www.youtube.com/user/pjfite#p/a/u/0/4_wanuWYalY

jerk

http://www.youtube.com/user/pjfite#p/a/u/1/dQl2lS9zx_8

Thanks again

Smet said...

You are very welcome