4 March 2009

Yesterday after work I felt falling ill: my throat was sore and I did not feel too good overall. This morning started as expected: worse. I the afternoon however I was surprised by feeling better. Sore throat was not sore anymore and I felt good. So good, in fact, that I decided to try a little workout.

I noticed that I get sick less often and for shorter periods of time since I started taking cold showers in the morning. Simple: at the end of showering I turn the cold water off and count to one hundred, the speed determined by the time of the year...

Today's session.

16 kg snatch:
1.5 min sets, 30 sec rest
2 sets of 27 reps each arm
1 set of 23 reps each arm
last set each arm 1 min/13 reps, the grip is dead

180 reps total in 14.5m minutes. Again, like going for a short run.

No comments: